WILDsound FEEDBACK TORONTO FILM FESTIVAL
Highlights from the Thursday April 24th event.
The theme of the APRIL 2014 FILM FESTIVAL was: "TRANSFORMATION".
Every film showcased at the event was about a twist or change in the tone of the film.
- In METUBE, what starts as a man singing a song turns into a music video with nudity, dancing, and robots.
- In THE HANDSOME SHADOWS, forgiveness is key for a man who must get over the death of his mother and the ending of a relationship.
- In FIVE DOLLARS, a young boy is saving his money for all the right reasons.
- In MOUSSE, a robbery of a horse betting store takes us on a ride of many twists and turns.
- In KEKASIH, a man attempts to see the physical of his wife again after she passes away.
It's a new beginning to the FEEDBACK Film Festival at the Carlton Cinemas in downtown Toronto, Canada, as great things are coming in the 2014 season.
Take a look at the Audience Feedback Videos from our NEW Film Festival. Some of the best short films in the world today were showcased.
AUDIENCE FESTIVAL AWARDS
Best Film: MOUSSE
Best Overall Performances: Actors from MOUSSE
Best Cinematography: MOUSSE
Best Music: Original Score from MOUSSE