WILDsound FEEDBACK TORONTO FILM FESTIVAL
Highlights from the Thursday August 27 2015 event.
The theme of the AUGUST 2015 FILM FESTIVAL was:SEE over 300+ GENRES from STORIES from the FILM and WRITING FESTIVAL
Every film showcased on the night was about a character(s) showing who they are and/or trying to figure out who they are.
- In NO LOVE LOST, Jewish boy nurtures a secret romance with a Muslim girl unaware he is being stalked.
- In AFTER, a man figures out whether he wants to live or die.
- In DAD IN MUM, two sisters try to figure out what the moans are coming from their parents bedroom.
- In MOVING FRANCE, dancers merge together in the city of Paris.
- In POLAR WHERE?, a polar bear tries to find his friend.
- In KNOCKED DOWN, a young boxer figures things out while fighting for the belt.
- In BEING, a lonely ghost tries to connect with someone.
- In MINOTAUR, we enter a scary world in an allegory.
- In FAT, a girl with an eating disorder must learn to love herself.
- In STEADI-KID, we watch a commercial that's really not a commercial.
It's a new beginning to the FEEDBACK Film Festival at the Carlton Cinemas in downtown Toronto, Canada, as great things are coming in the 2015 and 2016 seasons. .
Take a look at the Audience Feedback Videos from our NEW Film Festival. Some of the best short films in the world today were showcased.
AUDIENCE FESTIVAL AWARDS
Best Film: DAD IN MUM
Best Overall Performances: (TIE) Actors from NO LOVE LOST, and DAD IN MUM
Best Cinematography: NO LOVE LOST
Best Music: Original Score from AFTER