BARB MARKUSA - 10 Questions
10 Questions from the March 2014 1st Scene Screenplay Winner.
1. Why should your script be made into a film?
It's simple and real and will leave the audience wondering what they would have done in the same situation
2. How long have you been writing screenplays?
3. What film have you seen the most in your life?
4. What artist in the film industry would you love to work with?
5. How many screenplays have you written?
Just this one
6. Ideally, where would you like to be in 5 years?
Relaxing on a beach somewhere
7. Describe your process; do you have a set routine, method for writing?
The ideas formulate in my mind and I sit down and write
8. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Travelling around the world
9. What influenced you to enter the WILDsound Script Contest?
Feedback is alway nice
10. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
If you don't feel it don't write it