CD RAHM - 10 Questions
10 Questions from the September 2014 best scene screenplay showcase writer.
1. What is your screenplay about?
This screenplay is a comical take on how a company's new software project brings nothing but mass confusion and disorder to a small company run and staffed by an assortment of rednecks, goofballs, and cartoon-like characters.
2. Why should your script be made into a film?
There are so many hilarious characters and situations embedded within this script, the possibilities are endless. This is just the tip of the iceberg for material.
3. How long have you been writing screenplays?
This is my first screenplay.
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
5. What artists would you love to work with?
6. How many stories/screenplays have you written?
I've written one book, I.T. Confidential, which this screenplay is based on. So far,
we're getting good reviews on Amazon.
7. Ideally, where would you like to be in 5 years?
I'd like to see this concept fully realized on the screen, I think people would really get
a kick out of it. It would probably be more suited to TV.
8. Describe your process; do you have a set routine, method for writing?
Well, I wrote this screenplay on a plane, so I guess making sure there are no
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Travel and the outdoors, classic cars.
10. What influenced you to enter the WILDsound Script Contest?
I was interested in seeing what experienced screenwriters and actors thought about the concept.
Show message history
11. Any advice or tips you'd like to pass on to other writers?
Perfect is the enemy of good; ship product!