ERNET BAVER - 10 Questions
10 Questions from the September 2014 best scene screenplay showcase writer.
1. What is your screenplay about?
It's a story about recent graduate, who gets a job at a corrupted Wall Street firm. To survive he quickly learns how to break the rules and fight for his place under the Sun. It's a coming-of-age story in a "Fight Club/Wall Street" surrounding.
2. Why should your script be made into a film?
I believe it has a unique voice, and insider's insight (of Wall Street veteran :)) into brutal and fascinating world of Wall Street traders.
3. How long have you been writing screenplays?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
5. What artists would you love to work with?
Alec Baldwin, Harvey Keitel
6. How many stories/screenplays have you written?
Six and half.
7. Ideally, where would you like to be in 5 years?
8. Describe your process; do you have a set routine, method for writing?
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Whiskey, cigars and classical music.
10. What influenced you to enter the WILDsound Script Contest?
I heard about it from a friend.
11. Any advice or tips you'd like to pass on to other writers?
Write only about things that you feel passionate about.