INGRID GOLDBERG - 10 Questions
10 Questions from the March 2014 1st Scene Screenplay Winner.
1. Why should your script be made into a film?
Americans seem to be forgetting more and more the stories of the
Native Americans. This is a way of bringing back their memory into
the lives of children today so they won't forget and perhaps
encourage them to seek and learn.
2. How long have you been writing screenplays?
3. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
Bridge to Tarabithia The Heiress The Dark Crystal
4. What artists would you love to work with?
There are so many well known artists I could name. However,
having been a stage actress for most of my life, I can say I have
truely had the honor of working with many great artists though their
names would be unknown.
5. How many stories/screenplays have you written?
I have written 3 stage plays and countless poems some of which
6. Ideally, where would you like to be in 5 years?
Alive and healthy with a bit of peace of mind writing and enjoying
watching my wonderful son make his journey in this world.
7. Describe your process; do you have a set routine, method for writing?
After researching what the whole is about allowing the images to
spill onto the page.
8. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
My son, of course, music, reading, theater......and cheese.
9. What influenced you to enter the WILDsound Script Contest?
I happened upon them by chance. After receiving their in depth and
genuine feedback.......I knew I had struck more than a mountain of
9. Any advice or tips you'd like to pass on to other writers?