The theme of the JANUARY 2016 FILM FESTIVAL was: "MISIDENTIFY".
Every film showcased on the night was about a mixup of who someone is or what we have just seen.
Here's the summary of each film:
- ARTIFICAL: A film about cloning. Who is real? Who has been cloned?
- DISAPPEARED: A man finds make that makes things disappear.
- YO SOY PEDRO: Cops think an alien being is an actor on a Sci-Fi film.
- THE MEGA PLUSH: Stuffed animals live in a fantasy world. Who is good, and who is bad?
- OH MY OH AGAMI: A poem about the illegal construction in the city of Agama.
- LOVE AT FIRST LIGHT: A couple wake up in the morning and want to fall in love!
- F**KING WORLD: 60 shots in 60 seconds on the life of a man.
- BURGLAR: A little boy comes up with a robbery plan in his mind.
- MISSTEP: A man who makes judgements on others sees the light.
- VAMPIRAS: The female vampire underground world in Los Angeles.
- LIKE IN THE MOVIES: Making a film is disabled actors.
- THE FAUCET: Minds games in a public washroom.
It's a new beginning to the FEEDBACK Film Festival at the Carlton Cinemas in downtown Toronto, Canada. Great things are coming in the 2016 season as we will be showcasing a festival every single month!
Take a look at the Audience Feedback Videos from our NEW Film Festival. Some of the best short films in the world today were showcased.
AUDIENCE FESTIVAL AWARDS
Best Film: THE MEGA PLUSH
Best Overall Performances: Actors from THE FAUCET
Best Cinematography: ARTIFICIAL
Best Music: The music from YO SOY PEDRO
SEE over 300+ GENRES from STORIES from the FILM and WRITING FESTIVAL