WILDsound FEEDBACK TORONTO FILM FESTIVAL
Highlights from the Thursday June 26th event.
The theme of the JUNE 2014 FILM FESTIVAL was: "CONNECTION".
Every film showcased at the event was about people, places and things attempting to connect.
- In GLOBE TROT, 50 filmmakers, 23 countries, in all 7 continents make a interlocking dance project.
- In GYPSY, who is the one we should fear as two strangers go for a drive? The gypsy or the weathly man?
- In MY BEST REGARDS a shy waitress and her friend plot a scheme to get to know a guy, which leads to a lot of humor.
- In THE ABANDONMENT OF COLOR, a woman roams the city of Paris attempting to see the world in a black and white way, or to connect and be free.
- In THIS DEWDROP WORLD, two unfolding stories occur as a dying mother and a raveling planet both gives metaphors to what this world and life is all about.
It's a new beginning to the FEEDBACK Film Festival at the Carlton Cinemas in downtown Toronto, Canada, as great things are coming in the 2014 season.
Take a look at the Audience Feedback Videos from our NEW Film Festival. Some of the best short films in the world today were showcased.
AUDIENCE FESTIVAL AWARDS
Best Film: THIS DEWDROP WORLD
Best Overall Performances: Actors from GYPSY
Best Cinematography: GYPSY
Best Music: Original Score from MY BEST REGARDS