WILDsound FEEDBACK TORONTO FILM FESTIVAL
Highlights from the Thursday June 25 2015 event.
The theme of the JUNE 2015 FILM FESTIVAL was:SEE over 300+ GENRES from STORIES from the FILM and WRITING FESTIVAL
"BREAKING FREE from your MENTORS".
Every film showcased on the night was about a character figuring out their existence and what their life is all about.
- In GO AGAINST, two teenage girls skip school and head south.
- In THE GOOD BOY, a boy faces a moral dilemma on whether to listen to his trainer or listen to himself.
- In CASSANDRA, a girl can either run away to safety or do harm to the ones who killed her mentor.
- In HOW (NOT) TO ROB A TRAIN, a dog could be the only one to save the day from a sheriff looking to stop the train robbers.
- In MY MILK CUP COW, as a girl grows up she begins to see her father for who he really is
It's a new beginning to the FEEDBACK Film Festival at the Carlton Cinemas in downtown Toronto, Canada, as great things are coming in the 2015 and 2016 seasons. .
Take a look at the Audience Feedback Videos from our NEW Film Festival. Some of the best short films in the world today were showcased.
AUDIENCE FESTIVAL AWARDS
Best Film: THE GOOD BOY
Best Overall Performances: Actors from THE GOOD BOY
Best Cinematography: THE GOOD BOY
Best Music: Original Score from THE GOOD BOY