WILDsound FEEDBACK TORONTO FILM FESTIVAL
Highlights from the Thursday May 29th event.
The theme of the MAY 2014 FILM FESTIVAL was: "PERCEPTION vs REALITY".
Every film showcased at the event was about people living to two different worlds of the same reality.
- In CUTTING GRASS, a woman jumps to a new dimension when she performs a song with a very emotional past.
- In WIND, people conform to a windy country only to realize there is something behind it for being that way.
- In STALLED, a panicked man in a parking garage thinks his car is being jacked while the reality is much different.
- In DAUGHTER, a young woman must keep a traumatic event from her parents in order to hold onto the perception that she is perfect.
- In HOUR ANGLE, as the world seems to be coming to an end, two strangers romance at a resort for 24 hours.
It's a new beginning to the FEEDBACK Film Festival at the Carlton Cinemas in downtown Toronto, Canada, as great things are coming in the 2014 season.
Take a look at the Audience Feedback Videos from our NEW Film Festival. Some of the best short films in the world today were showcased.
AUDIENCE FESTIVAL AWARDS
Best Film: TIE: HOUR ANGLE, WIND
Best Overall Performances: Actors from DAUGHTER
Best Cinematography: HOUR ANGLE
Best Music: Original Score from CUTTING GRASS