WILDsound FEEDBACK TORONTO FILM FESTIVAL
Highlights from the Thursday February 25 2016 event.
The theme of the FEBRUARY 2016 FILM FESTIVAL was:SEE over 300+ GENRES from STORIES from the FILM and WRITING FESTIVAL
"GOOD IS BAD".
Every film showcased on the night was about a character twist. It's never what you think it is.
Here's the summary of each film:
- THE ART OF GESTURE: In a disused chapel, a man is being tortured in a strange way.
- VICIOUS: A woman returns home late one night to find her front door unlocked.
- CHATEAU SAUVIGNON: TERROIR: A boy is divided between this father and daughter.
- SILENTLY WITHIN YOUR SHADOW: Lucette's obsession for her dummy Hugo starts to strain her relationship.
- BALLERINA: A woman at home alone encounters a malevolent presence in the form of a... music box?
- TIME TO EAT: A mischievous boy's trip to the basement leads to a monstrous revelation.
- CANTATA IN C MAJOR: Six-hundred-five film clips are assembled and used to create a piece of electronic music.
It's a new beginning to the FEEDBACK Film Festival at the Carlton Cinemas in downtown Toronto, Canada. Great things are coming in the 2016 season as we will be showcasing a festival every single month!
Take a look at the Audience Feedback Videos from our NEW Film Festival. Some of the best short films in the world today were showcased.
AUDIENCE FESTIVAL AWARDS
Best Film: VICIOUS
Best Overall Performances: Actors from CHATEAU SAUVIGNON: TERROIR
Best Cinematography: CHATEAU SAUVIGNON: TERROIR
Best Music: The music from VICIOUS